These "double recycled" Soap Envelope is made from 100% recycled polyester by Cycleair
It's also made from the off-cuts from our 100% Recycled and Reusable Furnace & A/C Air Filters (https://cycleairfilters.com/products/cycle-air-permanent-machine-washable-hvac-furnace-filter-made-with-100-recycled-materials?variant=40512585269302).
1 pack of the Soap Envelope = 3 plastic bottles
• Made of 100% recycled content
• 1 pack = 3 recycled plastic bottles diverted from oceans
• Hand made sustainably in North America
• Allows bar soap to last longer and lather more
• Luxurious lather with gentle exfoliation leaves skin feeling refreshed
• Machine washable and dryer safe - made to last!
Time to ditch the bodywash single-use plastic bottles and switch to soap bars + Soap Envelope.
Directions for Use:
• Machine wash, dryer safe
• Recommended to wash every week (machine wash and dryer safe, do not bleach)
• Insert soap body bars into the Soap Envelope.
• Saturate with water before lathering to allow soap to penetrate.
• Hang dry after every use
• For maximum Soap Saving longevity, remove bar soap while not in use